Ready, get set, carve, and ink up! Explore the hand printing technique of Rubbercut Printing!
This 3-hour workshop covers the following topics:
- Planning, preparing and transferring the design onto a rubber sheet
- Controlling the linocutter tool
- Cutting techniques using carving tools (gouges and knives) to make marks
- Inking up the rubber sheet
- Hand burnishing
- Registration techniques
Available session date for May at Anthill Fabric Gallery (Pedro Calomarde St. corner Acacia St. Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City)
- May 29, 10 AM – 1 PM (Friday)
Workshop fee is PHP 1,200. Linocutters, inks , brayers and test papers will be provided during the workshop. Participants get to bring home their prints and the rubbercut plate home.
Up to 10 participants can be accommodated.